Author Topic: Graphic asc and desc tree report does not show descendants of all marriages  (Read 2639 times)

Offline nutkin

• VIP
    • View Profile
I'm running Ancestris version:  12.0.11850 Java:  15+36-1562 - /usr/java/jdk-15 on Linux OpenSuSe Leap 15.4.

When I run the Graphic ascending and descending multi-generations tree report, it only shows the descendants for the first marriage of the selected individual.

I thought it should show descendants for all marriages of the selected individual because the tooltip on Display multiple marriages for selected individual and ascendants says "... For descendants, all families are always displayed"

I want to create a chart showing all descendants of the selected individual. I have attached an image showing (most of) my report settings.

Online Zurga

• VIP
  • Supernatural Member
    • View Profile
It should be fixed in tomorrow update.

Zurga

Offline nutkin

• VIP
    • View Profile
Many thanks, that seems to show descendants of all marriages now. I was astonished at how quick your fix was !

I have noticed, however, that the .svg Ancestris writes does not seem to show photos of individuals, although the .pdf and .png do show photos. In the .svg there is an empty rectangle where the photo should be. I think it used to show them before the update.

I used the attached settings.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 11:12:09 by nutkin »

Online Zurga

• VIP
  • Supernatural Member
    • View Profile
I will look at the photo trouble.
Which type of media file do you use ? Jpeg, png, bmp ?

Zurga

Offline nutkin

• VIP
    • View Profile
All the photos in my Ancestris are jpgs

Online Zurga

• VIP
  • Supernatural Member
    • View Profile
Noted, I will look at it.

Zurga

Online Zurga

• VIP
  • Supernatural Member
    • View Profile
I have checked and everything is working.
I have been able to create SVG with photo inside.
Basically, we create the same structure for screen, pdf, png or svg. We only convert at the end the structure to the output chosen.
So there should not be any differences between screen, pdf, png or svg

Zurga