Author Topic: Heading on a Family Tree  (Read 5376 times)

Offline mde

• VIP
    • View Profile
Heading on a Family Tree
« on: September 08, 2018, 10:30:03 »
Hello:

I have a simple family tree done and ready to be sent to family members. I have got it in PDF format and did so by choosing "All in One Format". I choose not to have subject identity numbers as this is part of the Ancestris database and of no interest to the people I will send it to. But when I output the family tree a big heading appears saying "John Austin (00001)" (see PDF in link). This does not look very nice. So I want to know how to change the heading. I have looked everywhere in the options and can find none concerning heading. Ideally I would like it to say 'Descendants of John Austin and Mary Hogan" but if this cannot be done then for nothing to appear would be best. I can just cut off the heading but then there is no margin and that doesn't look good either.

Thanks,

M!

http://docdro.id/uVZOQxq

Offline Huoda

• VIP
    • View Profile
Re : Heading on a Family Tree
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 22:40:20 »
Hi
There maybe an option “Title” because it is “Titre” in French. The last option is type of output (svg, pdf…). Just above, we have Title and font size for title.
The default title is $n ($I), that is name and Id as in your example.
Hope this will help.

Offline Paul19804

• VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Heading on a Family Tree
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 16:59:44 »
Initiate the report (All in one / Graphic ascending/descending .....).  Select Options Tab.  Down to Image.  The parameter for title is $n($I).  If you select it and make it blank, there will be no title.