Ancestris Support > DANSK

Solved - WebBook

<< < (2/3) > >>

FredericL:
Very strange, RESI:PLAC should be picked up by the webbook...

Can you send me your gedcom file in private please ?

Cheers,
Frederic

Erik Runge:
Hi Frederic,
Thank you for your fast reply :-)
No, unfortunately not - I can't send you my full GEDcom file also not in private :-( - as I have several living and some medical information in my file.
I can only, as I have done, send you clippings from the file.

Amicalement
Erik

FredericL:
As an alternative, does the webbook print places for RESI for the Kennedy genealogy ?
A couple of tests you can do:
- add RESI:PLAC tags to the Kennedy genealogy exactly as they are in your genealogy : does the PLAC tag appear in the Kennedy webbook ?
- try to drag and drop individuals from your genealogy that are not private and that do not work in the Webbook. does the PLAC tag appear correctly in the Kennedy webbook ? If not, then yo ucan send me this new Kennedy gedcom file.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Frederic

Erik Runge:
Hi Frederic,
I have opened the Kennedy GEDcom file in Ancestris and as a text file in notebook.
In notebook I have searched for "RESI" and found one for @I66@ Rose Elizabeth Fitzgerald.
In Ancestris I have created a WebBook from the Kennedy GEDcom file
Please see the attached clippings.

As can be seen there i a RESI:PLACE "Hyannis Port, ,  Barnstable County, MA, USA in the GEDcom file, which does not display in the WebBook (there is only the small picture of a house).
BR
Erik

FredericL:
Humm. You are right. There is something strange. It works with my genealogy and it does not work with the Kennedy genealogy.
Thanks for reporting this. I will fix it later today and let you know when done.

Cheers,
Frederic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version