Ancestris Support > DANSK

Fejl ved opstart

(1/2) > >>

mette:
Hej!

Jeg får denne boks, når jeg starter min fil (se fil warning_01)

Så åbner jeg menuen Værktøj, Gedcom, Validering...

I det dokument, der dannes (warning_02) kan jeg se, hvilken person det drejer sig om og ud fra kdoerne BIRT og SOUR kan jeg regne ud, at det må være noget med FØDSEL og KILDE, det er galt med.

Så åbner jeg Gedcom editor på personen (warning_03) men kan ikke rigtig se mig ud af, hvad der er forkert.

Jeg har også prøvet at åbne personen i Aries editor (warning_04). Heller ikke dér er der umiddelbart noget galt.

Kan nogen hjælpe mig med at se, hvad fejlen er, og hvordan jeg retter den?

mette:
warning_03 og 04 vedlagt

arvernes:
Hej Mette,
I'm sorry, but I can't explain in danish ;-( let's go with english. Maybe you will be able to translate it later to danish.
According to your screen captures, you have different problems in your genealogy. Some references are missing.

Let's go with the Sources. Take a look to your indi Henriette Rosenberg Nielsen.
at the end of the BIRTh tag, you have :
../.
SOUR Kirkebog fodsel (I can't write your special "o" ;-) )
../
SOUR @@
SOUR @@
Between the two @ you should have something, but here nothing; So your previous genealogy program did something wrong when recording your entries.
It's not a problem, though. If you want me to fix your genealogy, send it to me (a private message of course).
You have the same problem at the end of the record, after OBJE Kirkebog konfirmation 1933 (M00006)

Then you said you have Sources with ID (? your screen capture doesn't show the ID numbers) not found. That's the same problem. In your gedcom file, you must have references to sources with ID number xxx which don't exist in your genealogy. Thank you to your previous genealogy program :-(

Venlig hilsen. Francois

mette:
Hi Francois!

This file is not a file generated from another program, it's made directly in Ancestris, my little test file.

I have noticed the two
SOUR @@
SOUR @@
and thought they looked wrong.

arvernes:
How did you create those "sources" ? Did you create a source without giving the information of which sources you want to link?  which editor did you use? which process did you follow to create them? Francois

P.S. I would be interested about the process you followed to create such a "source", because i've tried from different maners using the three editors, i've never succeed to create a source with just two @ :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version