Ancestris Support > ENGLISH

Font and GUI element size

(1/2) > >>

Paul:
How do I change the font size and interface elements (on Linux)? In GenJ it was an option if I recall correctly but it seems to have disappeared.

If you look at this image from a widescreen monitor you'll see that tabs and other elements are extremely small - most of the window is occupied by blank space (ok I know the particular tab is maximized but still). Just increasing font size would be a great help! :D

Zurga:
Same question, same answer :
https://forum.ancestris.org/index.php?topic=2430.msg4929#msg4929

Zurga

Paul:
 :-[ sorry, completely forgot I'd asked that already! Just reinstalled OS and all programs, so many things to tweak!

Paul:
Unfortunately I have another font issue - they have a fuzzy purple pixelated appearance (see attached). I don't get this anywhere else on my PC so I imagine it is a 'font smoothing' or similar option that needs setting for Java. Any suggestions please?

Paul:
Actually the problem isn't throughout Ancestris, only in some places. The data in the entity list isn't affected but the column titles are (see attached). Text in the dynamic tree isn't affected but all text (data and UI) in Aries editor is. Hope that helps?

Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version