Author Topic: User map coordinates?  (Read 4223 times)

Offline Gemma68se

• VIP
    • View Profile
User map coordinates?
« on: April 17, 2018, 17:52:11 »
Hi!

I would like to update my coordinates since I have moved within Linköping to another part of town, to Lambohov instead of Valla.

So to whom do I send the revised coordinates?

Or shall I add them in another text here in the Forum?          ;D ;D

Yours sincerly
                                                                                                            Ewa

Offline arvernes

• Administrator
  • Pep den a dle heuilh e Donkadur
    • View Profile
    • Arvernes web site
Re: User map coordinates?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 18:56:44 »
Hello Ewa,
Send them to me as a private message. francois@ancestris.org
Do you still run Linux Fedora? Nice to  hear from you. Best regards. Francois
Met ’drokfen ket evit teñzorioù va Frankiz !

Offline Gemma68se

• VIP
    • View Profile
Re: User map coordinates?
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 11:54:25 »
Hi!

Yes, I still do run a Linux box, in my case a Red Hat Fedora.  I will send you a mail with the revised coordinates.

I have begun to do translation of Trancestris and Ancestris again since I feel that I have time and I think that I will have use of Ancestris. Besides that it is fun to translate things.

It is nice to be back and do some translations. And hopefully start use Ancestris for real this time around.

I really like Trancestris. I have used other translating systems to translate other programmes. Trancestris is better than any other programme that I have tried to use in the intervaltime.

I have a suggestion though. I would like to move the OK-button to somewhere else. I know that todays position is logical but it is awkward while translating.
I would like to get a better workflow. Something like translate. Finished with that sentence or word then <tab> and press space or enter/return and direct go to do the next translation.

I do not know how to better describe what I am after.